Sunday, May 28, 2006

26 may 06

Freak!! BAD LUCK!!
I will nv forget this day... Totally bad luck... This day I was still outfield at mandai forest or whatever right opposite of mandai camp II if I'm not wrong been there since 24 may, 3 days 2 night camp... Guess wad happen to me... Early in the morning abt 2am i was gone to the so called toilet.. i trip onto a string which trigger the Tripflare!!
TripFlare
Wad happen after it is trigger
U noe wad happen nx... my other platoon mate who were sleeping jump up to high alert mode aim their rifle towards my direction thinking the enemy was breaching our defense... Guess wad... NOT!!! It was little old me who trip over it... i was almost speechless at that time... Let forget abt that is jus the starting... Now let jus jump off to my nx worse of the worse that could happen at abt 0730hr me and my platoon mate were breaching defenses, it was successfully the Section 2IC was down so i templory stand in for his as i'm nx in command... Sound good rite but not good little did i noe i didn't put my rifle to safe mode meaning to say went i press the trigger is will fire... And i accidently did that... Hooray goin to get a very heavy punishment for misfiring... zzzz... look like it time to go back to camp... let jus to the part where it happen in camp... took my first bath after 3days of training without bathing... whole body smells... after finish bathing feel shiok sia... wahahah.... walking down the stairs i jus have to jump off i had to... end up hit my head on the celling zzz.. OUCH!!! it hurts... major pain... zzz so unlucky...